Monday 11 May 2020

SELECTIVITY EXAM 2017

Jake: Hey Mike, today Black Friday strats!
Mike: Hello Jake, are you serious?
Jake: Yes, I have been waiting for this moment since last month, I have 500 pounds to buy things.
Mike: Wow that’s fine, but I really think that Black Friday is an invention to make money.
Jake: And why do you think so? I think that it is a way to buy cheaper things.
Mike: Because millions of people save money for this day, and when it arrives they go crazy and start shopping without thinking.
Jake: I don’t think so. In my opinion it’s a way for people to get the things that they always wanted and it’s their opportunity to get them.
Mike: You must be crazy! The only thing that it does is encouraging consumerism! Shops elevate the price of their products the earlier weeks and then they put again their normal price again, but people don’t think about that.
Jake: Well it’s your opinion, I respect it. Well I have to go, the shop is going to open and I have to be the first there.
Mike: Oh my god, you haven't learned anything!
Jake: I will buy you a present, bye!!!

Mike: See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment